Founded in 1965, Metro Justice is Rochester’s leading grassroots, member-driven, progressive organization working for social and economic justice. We join together to demand a more fair and just society.
We seek a full-time, experienced fundraiser to secure the organization's grass-roots work promoting social and economic justice for all people, through fundraising events, building membership, and providing organizational support. Salary of approximately $35,000. Expected start date is June 1.
- Fundraiser must be able to work week days and occasional evenings.
- Applicant should be skilled in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Access, as well as Nation Builder and social media platforms.
- Applicant should be detailed- oriented, and have pride in careful, accurate work. Must have proven ability to work independently and with diverse group of people.
- Should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Applicant should have a demonstrated commitment to social justice.
- Resume and cover letter required.
Metro Justice is an equal opportunity employer. People of color are strongly encouraged to apply.
Application deadline is May 13, 2016. Send resumes and cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org